Troubleshooting Audio/Video on the Web
Troubleshooting 1: Reconnecting to call
Should a patient get disconnected from an active A/V session they will be placed in the waiting room
If the patient or provider accidently ends the call the patient land on the Your Call Has Ended screen and they can use the Return to the waiting room button to return to the waiting room. If the provider resumes the call the patient will receive the incoming call alert whether they have returned to the waiting room or not.
Troubleshooting 2: Quick Computer Check
Use the following links for a quick computer check.
Troubleshooting 3: Audio/Video Test Quick Fix
Patients should use the Test Connection option before a visit to make sure the audio and video is working before the patient visit.
To change a site’s camera and microphone permissions:
1. Click on Secure located in the top left of address bar.
2. Beside Camera and Microphone, select the option Always allow on this site.
3. Click lock secure again or click anywhere else on the page to close the permissions window.
4. Click Refresh located to the left of the address bar to set new permissions and run video/audio test again.
5. You can also click on the camera icon with the red x located on the right side of the address bar. Click 'Always Allow' and then Done. Please refresh the page to set the new permissions.