This is a step-by-step guide for patients to download and log into the myCare app on a mobile device.
1. A representative from the provider’s office will schedule a telehealth visit with the patient
2. Find the Patient Portal invitation email in the inbox associated with the patient’s email address from firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Click the Join Now button in the body of the email'
4. You will land on the Accept Invitation page in your browser. Click Continue button to proceed.
5. Confirm patient email address on the following screen and click the Continue button to proceed
6. The Verification Code page will appear and direct patient to check their email for a new message containing the Verification Code
7. Enter Verification Code from email into the Verification Code field on the Verification Code webpage and click Continue to proceed.
9. The patient will be redirected and prompted to download the MyCare application from the app store
a. Click the Download on App Store button
b. Click Open
c. Download and open the Application
d. Click Allow on the App Permissions
10. The patient will be signed into MyCare and prompted to review terms and conditions.
Review Terms of Service and click I Agree
11. The Personal Details page will appear. The patient should validate/enter required personal information and click Confirm to proceed.
12. The Patient Dashboard page will appear.